Saturday, April 27, 2013

Final Blog Assignment

Consequences of learning about the international early childhood field for my professional and personal development
  1. I became aware of how early childhood professionals make a positive impact in our field around the world. 
  2. I learned how different organizations support the early childhood community and the resources it offers. 
  3. That there is ongoing research and studies being done in our field constantly. 
  4. Other professionals in varying fields are starting to see the importance and value of the early childhood field. 
One goal that I have developed since starting this course would become involved in an organization in the early childhood field that is related to international awareness of issues and trends and the spirit of collegial relations:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, I hope all is well! I enjoyed reading your beautiful blog,and the great details you had for the assignments. Wishing you all the best on your educational journey! Tamarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,
    It was indeed a great pleasure reading your posts and learning new things from you every week, as well as from my other colleagues. It is impossible for me to name all of my colleagues, but I would like to express my sincere thanks to them for their contributions over the eight weeks period.
    Thank you for keeping up the good work.
    Joanne Lynch.

    ReplyDelete